Do a projection spherical on an element or a group of selected elements.
By selecting the tool with the right button of the mouse, it appears a dialogue box which permit to choose between spherical Projection and black Hole.
The projections can be affected to one (or several) element(s) or group(s) of elements. Several distortions can be linked together under the same elements.
Spherical projection :
Black hole :
- select an element or a group.
- Click on the projection tool with the left button of the mouse.
- Indicate the center of the circle of the projection by activing the left button of the mouse.
- Keep your finger on the left button and move to an egual distance of the circle projection’s ray.
- Release the left button of the mouse.
Modify or delete a projection :
- Select the tool projection with the left button of the mouse.
- Click on the right button on the tool spherical projection’s image.
- In the dialogue, select : black hole and valid with the OK key.
- Proceed as the spherical projection.
- Select the graphic element with the arrow tool.
- Select the spherical projection tool.
- Move the mouse on the projection circle’s center or on a dot of his circumference.
- Then, you can :
- Extend or reduce the projection :
- Push the left button of the mouse.
- Move the mouse.
- Release the button of the mouse.
- Delete the projection by activing the Del key.